Sunday, April 15, 2007

I took TOEIC test!


Hi friends!
How have you been doing lately? I took TOEIC test during my spring break and received the result today. The reason I am showing you my score is that I want most of you to use this chance of seeing my score as an opportunity to improve your English. Before taking the test, I studied for a few weeks for the test. You can read some useful advice for getting high scores in TOEIC in the following link. http://blog.bulknews.net/mt/archives/001853.html
Actually, I used some of these study habits. OK. Study harder!
Bobby

3 comments:

Shunichi-uh said...

Long Time, Bobby!

Shunichi-uh said...

I agree with you. Especially foreign language teachers should try to maintain and develop their knowledge of the language all the time. English proficiency tests such as TOEIC and TOEFL are helpful as your “English index.” And they change in keeping up with the times, though in fact that language itself will change.

Bobby said...

You're absolutely right. By taking TOEIC test, we can learn how much we can do as an English user. I want to point out another merit of taking TOEIC test. When preparing for the test, a teacher becomes a learner of English temporarily. Then,the teacher can tell his/her experience as a learner to the class as a learner's story.