Thursday, August 07, 2014

Hello everybody. Long time, no see!

Hi!

It's been quite a while since I wrote my message to you in this blog last time. Lots of things happened during the past three years since the Great Earthquake. Well, I'm still alive and actively living in the middle of nowhere. Some of you might be studying in Honolulu now.....

One thing I wanted to let you know today is about Twitter. I started tweeting a few years ago and now tweeting became a part of my life. I have some JALT friends who are also tweeters and also got acquainted with many other writers, teachers, and other sorts of professional people all over the world.

So, this is my invitation to Twitter.  I would appreciate it if you could make your own Twitter account and follow me (@BobbyTakahashi1). If you already have a Twitter account, you just have to find me and follow me. Then I will follow you back, so we'll be able to communicate more frequently. Let's start communicating in English again!

Best regards,

Bobby


No comments: