Monday, September 04, 2006

We need 'Plan B'

On the day of my peer teaching, in fact my printer was out of order, so I couldn't make handouts. I should have made them beforehand. but Alice told me I should not say about it during my peer teaching class because explaining my bad situation won't result in success in my class.
So I went onto 'Plan B.' I had the transcript of TOEIC listening put down on the blackboard by students. But next we were running out of time, then another Plan B that I picked up just only 2 questions out of five for jazz chants.

I believe that the teacher should have Plan B for your class just in case. What if all your stuff have been stolen just before your class?

Although I think my peer teaching was not success, i got a precious experience. anyway, thank you for your cooperation.

Shunichi

No comments: