Thursday, September 29, 2005

Caught up in the Routine Work

Sept. 28
Woke up at 4 am as usual. Tried to connect to my university webmail site, but failed. Later I learned that I should have added "s" and make it look like https://. I went to Akita University and printed out the small tests for this semester. After coming back, I typed up the students list for this semester. I went out again to buy clear folders. Came back home again, cleaned the house, and took my younger daughter to piano lesson. Then a telephone came from Jos and I knew that he came back from California.
Sept. 29
Went to Honjyo campus and printed out the materials for this semester. In the afternoon, I went to Akita Prefectural University, Akita campus to attend a meeting. After the meeting, I gave Jos a ride and dropped him of near Akita station. Then I came home and took my elder daughter to cram school. The weather was wonderful today but I felt a little tired.Too much driving?

No comments: